Saturday, February 13, 2010

Nothing Lately

Haven't been on the water in some time, and it doesn't look like I will anytime soon thanks to all the rain. Also, I have spent the past two weeks in Wisconsin for work, and that also limited my fishing time. If I get time later I will post some pics from Wisconsin. I actually drove over one of Wisconsin's blue ribbon trout streams on my way to the plant every day. Wish I had known that before hand. Not to mention all the ice fishing going on just feet away on the Mississippi River. That would have been an adventure I would have liked to try, maybe next time.

Just noticed that the title of my fly of the month has been incorrect all along. I have now changed it to the correct fly - Garcia's Rojo Midge.

Until next time, Tight Lines and God Bless

No comments:


19" Clinch River Brown