Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Just Checking In

It has been a while since I last posted, so I felt like I would check in.  I am shocked at how difficult it has been to stay up to date on the blog.  Between work, church, duties at home, two kids, and trying to get in some hunting or fishing in my spare time it leaves virtually no time to post any reports or gear reviews.  I have recently purchased quite a bit of hunting and camping gear, all of which I would like to do a video review of.  Although I don't know how long it will be before I will get around to uploading it.  So, in the meantime I hope everybody is out there hunting, fishing and camping.  Please stay tuned for upcoming reports and reviews.

God Bless,
Travis

2 comments:

Adam Wilson said...

Just hop on over to my blog and see all my reviews and fishing reports.

Oh...wait. Not much to see there either unfortunately.

Hope all is well with you and the family. Maybe I'll see you on the river sometime soon.

Travis said...

I totally understand Adam, considering you have young kids involved in soccer currently as well. I need to try and get back over to the Clinch sometime soon, although I no longer have my lease so I may have to bring my own rock if I try to fish during the sulfur hatch.


19" Clinch River Brown