Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New Lens Update

Well, apparently I have the worst luck when it comes to lenses. After returning the Quantaray lens and ordering a Sigma 50-150mm f/2.8, I have found out that the company I ordered it from did not actually have the lens in stock even though they told me they did. The bad news is that this is a discontinued lens from Sigma, so there is no guarantee that the lens will ever come in. I am in the process of arguing for a refund, and looking for another lens. The 50-150mm was perfect for what I needed, so now I am back to square one. If anybody has any suggestions, please feel free to offer them.

I am looking for a fast lens - constant f/2.8
Reasonable price - <$500
Good build quality
Adequate reach - 150mm +
Ultra low dispersion glass
Built in focus motor

Until next time....Tight lines and God bless.

No comments:


19" Clinch River Brown