Sunday, October 20, 2013

Christmas List Time...

Well, it is that time of year when my wife asks me to prepare a Christmas List so she has ideas to tell people what to get me.  I think I will employ this tactic with her this year so that I make sure to get her something she wants....

Throughout the year I buy myself whatever as the need arises.  For example, I recently bought a new 15 deg Mountain Hardwear sleeping bag since I needed a new colder weather sleeping bag.  I could have waited and had somebody get it for me for Christmas, but I expected to need it before then.  Therefore, there was a need and I bought it.  So, I sit here tonight brainstorming for ideas and thought I would open it up to others to tell what they would put on their list if asked to provide one...

No comments:


19" Clinch River Brown