Saturday, April 11, 2009

Low Country Trip Preparation

Our South Carolina fishing trip is two weeks away, and I have been hard at it today tying up some flies for the trip. A couple weeks ago I tied up some copperheads, and today I have been working on some clousers and electric chickens. The electric chickens, from what I am told, are clousers in a particular color scheme (or at least my interpretation of the color scheme). I hope to tie up a few Enrico Puglisi style streamers in the coming days to have just in case. However, those appear to be quite difficult, and I don't know that I will have much more free time to work on them. I believe I have a pretty good base supply, but I believe I will take along some of my tying gear just in case things go well.

Clousers Stand Waiting

No comments:


19" Clinch River Brown